Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Bumps in the Road

A few bumps in the road are a good thing. If there were no bumps, how would I know I'm on the road still?

I've postponed my flight by one week. My new departure is 8:40pm January 1st, I arrive in Port-au-Prince Sunday morning at 9:45am January 2nd.

I will be staying with friends in Port-au-Prince the first week and then continuing to Jacmel for 3 weeks with PAZAPA.

One week with Grace Community Fellowship from Eugene in Carrefour with Forward Edge International.

A few days with the Morquettes in Port-au-Prince again, and then to Leogane with All Hands Volunteers for 3 weeks.

From All Hands to Haiti Foundation of Hope/Medical Teams International in Terre Blanche and then home March 13th.

The trip to the Dominican Republic isn't looking logistically possible at this point, so hopefully some other time I can go and pay a visit to Anibal.

Besides trip date changes, everything else is coming together! Thanks for the continued prayers and support. Love to you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment